Responsibilities include undertaking comprehensive evaluations of all categories of structures regarding failures, defects, damage, as well as issues relating to maintenance and safety. Some assignments may involve analyzing construction delay, personal injuries, plus installation/design issues related to steel, wood, concrete, masonry, etc. Also, the assignments may involve expert testimony/deposition.
- Inspection, analysis, plus evaluation of root cause of structural defects, failures, and damage
- Client interaction as well as the development
- Come up with reports and present them to the client and other parties as needed
- Travel to necessary locations for either expert/trial witness requirements or site inspection
- Bachelor’s degree in Structural/Civil Engineering from an approved University
- PE license is an added benefit
- More than 2 years’ hands-on experience in forensic Engineering/investigation with an emphasis on investigating structural issues
- Direct diagnostic plus problem-solving experience
- Practical/Working knowledge of the origin and cause of fire, structural/ civil engineering, and possibly other disciplines (s) is an added advantage
- Past deposition and probably trial testimony experience is an added advantage
Inspection for the Certification of Roof
A document on roof certification states the current state of the roof as well as its life expectancy. It is typically used whenever a person is either buying or selling a house and the other party requests that the roof condition be certified by a licensed roofer.
This is a comprehensive inspection of the whole roof system. We come up with pictures as well as a report of the general condition of the roof condition. There are variations in prices based on the location, size, as well as detailed needed for the inspection. The fee is waived if hired following inspection.